For those who want One Nigeria
27 newly appointed Court of Appeal Justices
1) Justice P. A. Mahmoud, Benue State
2) Justice F. Ojo, Kwara State
3) Justice I. G. Abundaga Nasarawa State
4) Justice M. B. Idris, Niger State.
5) Justice A. M. Talba, Adamawa State.
6) Justices Kadi M. M. Alkali, Adamawa State.
7) Justice A. I. Adenyangtso, Taraba State.
8) Justice A. S. Umar, Kebbi state.
9) Justice O. Z. Senchi, Kebbi,
10) Justice A. M. Lamido, Sokoto state.
11) Justice B. B. Aliyu, Zamfara state.
12) Justice Ebowei Tobi, Delta State.
13) Justice G.O. Kolawole, Osun State.
14) Justices O. Itodo, Benue state.
15) Justice M. A. Abdul Gafar, Kwara state,
16) Justice D. D. Adeck Nasarawa state.
17) Justice D. G. Mann, Plateau state.
18) Justice D. G. Goji Adamawa state.
19) Justice Kadi U. B. Umar Adamawa state.
20) Justices Y. A. Bashir, Taraba state.
21) Justice Z. B. Abubakar, Kebbi state,
22) Justice I. M. Sani, Kaduna state.
23) Justice F. L. Adamu, Kano state.
24) Justice I. B. Ahmed Katsina state.
25) Justice M Y Uftsha’u, Zamfara state.
26) Justice P. O. Affen, Bayelsa state.
27) Justice O. A. Ipaye, Osun state.
From the South, South South 2; South West 2; South East 0.
The same educationally disadvantaged north now has the best citizens to be so appointed.
It seems what divides us is stronger than what unites us. Let’s not pretend, CAN Nigeria really work!
‹ The evil of Nnia Nwodo and why Ohaneze Ndigbo committed the worst form of abomination in our society – IPOB
Categories: Igbo news